Back 4674 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Whos the new girl Brian?
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 17:52 Whos the new girl Brian?
IC brian's girlfriend Also your new gryffindor housemate
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ll help you, Susan :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello :bye:

AND NO I WILL NEVER GET UP HEHE
OOC Let's Chat!
TRAITOR! Hmph
OOC Let's Chat!
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Rowan!


*ignores everyone else*
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm back from math! I made it.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
If i wasnt being pinned underneath by HER *Points to susan* i would be fine
Back 4674 / 18141