23 Feb 2024, 16:42
Let's Chat!
Yeah. I'm about to have math and I have no clue what's happening.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:31 I always feel that way in this chat. I don’t understand what happened with Brian yesterday.
23 Feb 2024, 16:44
Let's Chat!
Good luck, Minnie! You can do it!Minnie Duke wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:42Yeah. I'm about to have math and I have no clue what's happening.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:31 I always feel that way in this chat. I don’t understand what happened with Brian yesterday.
23 Feb 2024, 16:50
Let's Chat!
Lol, yes it is. You may also want to read my posts for the cupcake Kaitlyn is making Minnie. Let’s just say she was overthinking it … a lot. Oh, and she wrote Minnie a poem.
23 Feb 2024, 16:54
Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing- I can finally read now that im atleast half awake now
23 Feb 2024, 16:55
Let's Chat!
Lol. Welcome to the land of awake people.Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:54 How's everyone doing- I can finally read now that im atleast half awake now
23 Feb 2024, 16:56
Let's Chat!
Briannn how much sleep did you get...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:55Lol. Welcome to the land of awake people.Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:54 How's everyone doing- I can finally read now that im atleast half awake now![]()
23 Feb 2024, 16:57
Let's Chat!
uhhh 0? heh... Im screwed arent i-Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:56Briannn how much sleep did you get...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:55Lol. Welcome to the land of awake people.Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:54 How's everyone doing- I can finally read now that im atleast half awake now![]()
23 Feb 2024, 16:58
Let's Chat!
Oop-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |