Back 4669 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:16 cause you firsties scare me. i want my dad
Poor Keith-
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*gets in a tree and goes upside down spiderman style*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:27
Good morning!
Hi Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:28 *gets in a tree and goes upside down spiderman style*
Dont hurt yourself doing that!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Why do I feel like I had just missed something?

Heyo, Kaite!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I always feel that way in this chat. I don’t understand what happened with Brian yesterday.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hehe, same

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
✨Life✨
Back 4669 / 18141