Back 4670 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:31 I always feel that way in this chat. I don’t understand what happened with Brian yesterday.
Yeah. I'm about to have math and I have no clue what's happening.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:31 I always feel that way in this chat. I don’t understand what happened with Brian yesterday.
Yeah. I'm about to have math and I have no clue what's happening.
Good luck, Minnie! You can do it!
OOC Let's Chat!
I have no idea what to do im so bored-
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Kaitlyn! And I'm loving our dance posts! It's so cute!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:47 Thanks Kaitlyn! And I'm loving our dance posts! It's so cute!
Lol, yes it is. You may also want to read my posts for the cupcake Kaitlyn is making Minnie. Let’s just say she was overthinking it … a lot. Oh, and she wrote Minnie a poem.
OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing- I can finally read now that im atleast half awake now
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:54 How's everyone doing- I can finally read now that im atleast half awake now
Lol. Welcome to the land of awake people. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:55
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:54 How's everyone doing- I can finally read now that im atleast half awake now
Lol. Welcome to the land of awake people. :)
Briannn how much sleep did you get...
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:56
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:55
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 16:54 How's everyone doing- I can finally read now that im atleast half awake now
Lol. Welcome to the land of awake people. :)
Briannn how much sleep did you get...
uhhh 0? heh... Im screwed arent i-
OOC Let's Chat!
Oop-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 4670 / 18141