Back 4652 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:rofl:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Unless it was something sweet like hugging my dear friend KitKaits!

Also! No deactivation Dell!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Why nottttt

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Because you're awesomé!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
No, stay alive Del ! Please, you're the best !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 02:19 Thanks Kyle and Kaitlyn:)

Ok I kinda rly wanna deactivate now
No pls!!!! Don't!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Lils!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Well id still be here, Del wouldn’t…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nooooooooooooooooooooo! What if you don't get Ravenclaw for your next character's house?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s pretty easy to

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4652 / 18141