Back 4649 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hello again
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Del!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
why do you want to know anyways lily
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so confused with Brian's story, lol. I think it's from the bits and pieces I keep seeing here. But, it definitely is a lot of drama.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:36 I'm so confused with Brian's story, lol. I think it's from the bits and pieces I keep seeing here. But, it definitely is a lot of drama.
Which is why I said what I said. Which is why can't death be real. the Character from Harry Potter Movies.
OOC Let's Chat!
Loves drama ! Hi !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:34 why do you want to know anyways lily
Because i am curious as to what she said that was so bad

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:37
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:36 I'm so confused with Brian's story, lol. I think it's from the bits and pieces I keep seeing here. But, it definitely is a lot of drama.
Which is why I said what I said. Which is why can't death be real. the Character from Harry Potter Movies.
Yup, super confused.
OOC Let's Chat!
Find i'll owl I'll you it
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:46 Find i'll owl I'll you it
Okay. And i promise not to tell anyone.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4649 / 18141