Back 4648 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:03 Remember, this is my friend. Help me get revenge. So Basically, the only interesting thing was the slow dance- Where At the same time she Definitely put the plan in past motion. But she probably screwed up the friendship.
How did she screw it up?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:13
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:03 Remember, this is my friend. Help me get revenge. So Basically, the only interesting thing was the slow dance- Where At the same time she Definitely put the plan in past motion. But she probably screwed up the friendship.
How did she screw it up?
Take a guess. I mean literally what's the most common answer that would accidentally happen between friends and they ruin their friendship?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:17
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:13
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:03 Remember, this is my friend. Help me get revenge. So Basically, the only interesting thing was the slow dance- Where At the same time she Definitely put the plan in past motion. But she probably screwed up the friendship.
How did she screw it up?
Take a guess. I mean literally what's the most common answer that would accidentally happen between friends and they ruin their friendship?
I don't know. I don't have any friends. Um...maybe....i give up

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:19
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:17
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:13
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:03 Remember, this is my friend. Help me get revenge. So Basically, the only interesting thing was the slow dance- Where At the same time she Definitely put the plan in past motion. But she probably screwed up the friendship.
How did she screw it up?
Take a guess. I mean literally what's the most common answer that would accidentally happen between friends and they ruin their friendship?
I don't know. I don't have any friends. Um...maybe....i give up
sigh we... kissed That's why I said she probably took it too far off the plan.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:21
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:19
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:17
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:13
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:03 Remember, this is my friend. Help me get revenge. So Basically, the only interesting thing was the slow dance- Where At the same time she Definitely put the plan in past motion. But she probably screwed up the friendship.
How did she screw it up?
Take a guess. I mean literally what's the most common answer that would accidentally happen between friends and they ruin their friendship?
I don't know. I don't have any friends. Um...maybe....i give up
sigh we... kissed That's why I said she probably took it too far off the plan.
YAY!!!!! Wait..... The one you've been texting with or another one??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:23
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:21
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:19
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:17
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:13

How did she screw it up?
Take a guess. I mean literally what's the most common answer that would accidentally happen between friends and they ruin their friendship?
I don't know. I don't have any friends. Um...maybe....i give up
sigh we... kissed That's why I said she probably took it too far off the plan.
YAY!!!!! Wait..... The one you've been texting with or another one??
other one.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:23
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:21
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:19
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:17

Take a guess. I mean literally what's the most common answer that would accidentally happen between friends and they ruin their friendship?
I don't know. I don't have any friends. Um...maybe....i give up
sigh we... kissed That's why I said she probably took it too far off the plan.
YAY!!!!! Wait..... The one you've been texting with or another one??
other one.
You're screwed. 110% screwed. You probs don't have the one you've been texting with anymore

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:27
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:23
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:21
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:19

I don't know. I don't have any friends. Um...maybe....i give up
sigh we... kissed That's why I said she probably took it too far off the plan.
YAY!!!!! Wait..... The one you've been texting with or another one??
other one.
You're screwed. 110% screwed. You probs don't have the one you've been texting with anymore
well shes a jerk anyways That's why we set the plan in the first place Remember? Cuz she said something. I do not wanna relive. but then the plan went off track.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:28
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:27
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:23
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:21

sigh we... kissed That's why I said she probably took it too far off the plan.
YAY!!!!! Wait..... The one you've been texting with or another one??
other one.
You're screwed. 110% screwed. You probs don't have the one you've been texting with anymore
well shes a jerk anyways That's why we set the plan in the first place Remember? Cuz she said something. I do not wanna relive. but then the plan went off track.
I am sooooo curious as to what she said. Can you tell me pleasssseeee??? You can owl me.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4648 / 18141