23 Feb 2024, 01:13
Let's Chat!
How did she screw it up?Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:03 Remember, this is my friend. Help me get revenge. So Basically, the only interesting thing was the slow dance- Where At the same time she Definitely put the plan in past motion. But she probably screwed up the friendship.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
23 Feb 2024, 01:17
Let's Chat!
Take a guess. I mean literally what's the most common answer that would accidentally happen between friends and they ruin their friendship?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:13How did she screw it up?Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:03 Remember, this is my friend. Help me get revenge. So Basically, the only interesting thing was the slow dance- Where At the same time she Definitely put the plan in past motion. But she probably screwed up the friendship.
23 Feb 2024, 01:19
Let's Chat!
I don't know. I don't have any friends. Um...maybe....i give upBrian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:17Take a guess. I mean literally what's the most common answer that would accidentally happen between friends and they ruin their friendship?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:13How did she screw it up?Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:03 Remember, this is my friend. Help me get revenge. So Basically, the only interesting thing was the slow dance- Where At the same time she Definitely put the plan in past motion. But she probably screwed up the friendship.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
23 Feb 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
sigh we... kissed That's why I said she probably took it too far off the plan.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:19I don't know. I don't have any friends. Um...maybe....i give upBrian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:17Take a guess. I mean literally what's the most common answer that would accidentally happen between friends and they ruin their friendship?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:13How did she screw it up?Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:03 Remember, this is my friend. Help me get revenge. So Basically, the only interesting thing was the slow dance- Where At the same time she Definitely put the plan in past motion. But she probably screwed up the friendship.
23 Feb 2024, 01:23
Let's Chat!
YAY!!!!! Wait..... The one you've been texting with or another one??Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:21sigh we... kissed That's why I said she probably took it too far off the plan.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:19I don't know. I don't have any friends. Um...maybe....i give upBrian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:17Take a guess. I mean literally what's the most common answer that would accidentally happen between friends and they ruin their friendship?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:13How did she screw it up?Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:03 Remember, this is my friend. Help me get revenge. So Basically, the only interesting thing was the slow dance- Where At the same time she Definitely put the plan in past motion. But she probably screwed up the friendship.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
23 Feb 2024, 01:25
Let's Chat!
other one.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:23YAY!!!!! Wait..... The one you've been texting with or another one??Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:21sigh we... kissed That's why I said she probably took it too far off the plan.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:19I don't know. I don't have any friends. Um...maybe....i give upBrian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:17Take a guess. I mean literally what's the most common answer that would accidentally happen between friends and they ruin their friendship?
23 Feb 2024, 01:27
Let's Chat!
You're screwed. 110% screwed. You probs don't have the one you've been texting with anymoreBrian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:25other one.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:23YAY!!!!! Wait..... The one you've been texting with or another one??Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:21sigh we... kissed That's why I said she probably took it too far off the plan.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:19I don't know. I don't have any friends. Um...maybe....i give upBrian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:17
Take a guess. I mean literally what's the most common answer that would accidentally happen between friends and they ruin their friendship?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
23 Feb 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
well shes a jerk anyways That's why we set the plan in the first place Remember? Cuz she said something. I do not wanna relive. but then the plan went off track.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:27You're screwed. 110% screwed. You probs don't have the one you've been texting with anymoreBrian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:25other one.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:23YAY!!!!! Wait..... The one you've been texting with or another one??Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:21sigh we... kissed That's why I said she probably took it too far off the plan.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:19
I don't know. I don't have any friends. Um...maybe....i give up
23 Feb 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
I am sooooo curious as to what she said. Can you tell me pleasssseeee??? You can owl me.Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:28well shes a jerk anyways That's why we set the plan in the first place Remember? Cuz she said something. I do not wanna relive. but then the plan went off track.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:27You're screwed. 110% screwed. You probs don't have the one you've been texting with anymoreBrian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:25other one.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:23YAY!!!!! Wait..... The one you've been texting with or another one??Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 01:21
sigh we... kissed That's why I said she probably took it too far off the plan.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
23 Feb 2024, 01:30
Let's Chat!
Hiiiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”