22 Feb 2024, 21:58
Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:54IdkkkkDamion White wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 19:07Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:58 I mean, it's because I'm dating with Damion and we might get married soon...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Don't deactivate TINYDelainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:58 Guys should I deactivate??
I’ve been with Del for over 7 months now
I’m so torn
NOO DON'T!!!
Unless you're coming back?
22 Feb 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
DON'T! The quidditch team (and everyone else) needs you!
|
|
22 Feb 2024, 22:08
Let's Chat!
Trying to figure out how to make my muse and focus come back while having long covid symptoms...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
22 Feb 2024, 22:13
Let's Chat!
22 Feb 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
I want to get rid of these long covid symptoms.
-prods them to go away-
-casts counter-spell-
Now I am waiting for the spell to take effect on me.
-prods them to go away-
-casts counter-spell-
Now I am waiting for the spell to take effect on me.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
22 Feb 2024, 22:27
Let's Chat!
22 Feb 2024, 22:28
Let's Chat!
I mean it's your choice whether you want to or not.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:54IdkkkkDamion White wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 19:07Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:58 I mean, it's because I'm dating with Damion and we might get married soon...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Don't deactivate TINYDelainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:58 Guys should I deactivate??
I’ve been with Del for over 7 months now
I’m so torn
Random idea if you did would you want to be Kyle's sister/brother?
22 Feb 2024, 23:10
Let's Chat!
-pokes everyone-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |