Back 4630 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rip- me and the others in student Council have a assembly for a pet showcase-
OOC Let's Chat!
Just be like me when I was in the student council. Worked really hard until I lead it, then I just delegated to focus on my studies. Whoever did best replaced me when I left. Lol

May your wand stay ever steady - Reggie
OOC Let's Chat!
Me whos jsut in choir and theater- so i dont do all that stuff-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
im asb vice president soooo

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Phew taking a break from working on the yearbook. You all are a lot of work lol.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
lol sorry

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Well i got to prepare for the prom so ttyl keep y'all posted
OOC Let's Chat!
All good....we literally should make it a requirement to have quotes in either signatures or encys.....that would be sooo easy.


Have fun Brian!!! If you have discord let me know.......

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Will do May have to just owl you it or something
OOC Let's Chat!
Train RP partner pleaaaaaaaase people !

Holà !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4630 / 18141