22 Feb 2024, 00:31
Let's Chat!
22 Feb 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
Hey SignoraBailey Glade wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:25ReducioKyle Diaz wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:11Oof I feel that very much but glad you're okayKeith Moore wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 12:36I'm alive, really tired and wanna go home, but okay ig, :]
heyy lele!

22 Feb 2024, 01:00
Let's Chat!
Heading back to the theater 



How are you dearie?Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 00:43Hey SignoraBailey Glade wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:25ReducioKyle Diaz wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:11Oof I feel that very much but glad you're okay
heyy lele!![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Feb 2024, 01:09
Let's Chat!
[quote]Night, Minnie!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Feb 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
22 Feb 2024, 01:11
Let's Chat!
I'm alive again. Dang I think this is the most I've been on and off of Hogwarts
22 Feb 2024, 01:19
Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome back, Brian!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish