Back 4605 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

There are so many I’d like for Kaitlyn. I think the charmer one is appropriate. Perfectionist. I’d love to ask for the prodigal potions one. Soooo many good ones.
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan cannot have calming presence 🤣

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 23:18 Rowan cannot have calming presence 🤣
😂😂

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hi del !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hru??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
ftyy ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 23:15 There are so many I’d like for Kaitlyn. I think the charmer one is appropriate. Perfectionist. I’d love to ask for the prodigal potions one. Soooo many good ones.
I know! Next year I'm going to have such a hard time picking!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Chances I Get it because of my luck. 0%
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 23:31
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 23:15 There are so many I’d like for Kaitlyn. I think the charmer one is appropriate. Perfectionist. I’d love to ask for the prodigal potions one. Soooo many good ones.
I know! Next year I'm going to have such a hard time picking!
I completely agree! I’ll likely take as long as Kaitlyn is taking to decorate a cupcake and write a letter. Lol
Back 4605 / 18141