The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat

Violet Rohr wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:13 Hii Estelle! Hryy!?
I'm good, thanks! Wbu?


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Estelle Nyx wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:17
Violet Rohr wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:13 Hii Estelle! Hryy!?
I'm good, thanks! Wbu?
Gtkk I'm alrr! Tyfaa! Wydd?

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
I was thinking maybe a Banner/Story making activity, where you write a story or design a banner with a Fantasy Series theme?

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Sounds niceee! I am actually writing a story, was thinking about publishing it on Wattpad .... Lolol

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Thats so cool! I have some old, terrible wattpad stories somewhere that I wrote... but I deleted the account


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Ok, How about if you want to, you can write a story or create a banner based on your favorite fantasy series? And the banners could decorate the chat and sign up area?

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Aww, well I feel the same for my first one but I believe with some editing it can be made right... And I personally love my second story somehow... I js gotta edit it...

Inara Yang wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:27 Ok, How about if you want to, you can write a story or create a banner based on your favorite fantasy series? And the banners could decorate the chat and sign up area?
Sounds nice... Well the stories, do you mean fanfictions?

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Violet Rohr wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:28
Inara Yang wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:27 Ok, How about if you want to, you can write a story or create a banner based on your favorite fantasy series? And the banners could decorate the chat and sign up area?
Sounds nice... Well the stories, do you mean fanfictions?

Yeah Pretty Much!

Or you could also write your own original story if you want

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Sounds amazing Inara! It has totally got me hooked!

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Violet Rohr wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:31 Sounds amazing Inara! It has totally got me hooked!

Glad you like the idea!