Back 4532 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:00
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:57
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:53
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:50
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48

Thank you Kate!!! See BRIAN
I dont want either of you to start this again-
Goodness. But, it's fun. <3 <3 <3
Well you can stop for now le girl be ignoring me
aww! I'm sorry. Show her how great of a guy you are.
🤨 me great- Ok and the earth's flat-
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm boreddddddddddd


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:49
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:49
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48 Lillllllllllllllllllssssssss
Kikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
How are youuuuuuuuuuu
I'm good!! How are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:03 I'm boreddddddddddd
Honestly- i feel bad for you lol it aint easy finding something to do
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Man, I have replies to do!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:04
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:49
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:49
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48 Lillllllllllllllllllssssssss
Kikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
How are youuuuuuuuuuu
I'm good!! How are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu??
Bored, tired, and wanting to go home funny when home isn't a place anymore its a person I'm working on the starter but i got to wait for Coco to answer for a lil bacground lore for him and kieth


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay i aint being ignored by her
OOC Let's Chat!
I already did one post this morning. :)

Yay, Brian. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Now she's only answering questions about how her weekend was-
Back 4532 / 18141