20 Feb 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
Morning!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Feb 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:00aww! I'm sorry. Show her how great of a guy you are.Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:57Well you can stop for now le girl be ignoring meKaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:53Goodness. But, it's fun.![]()
![]()
![]()
me great- Ok and the earth's flat-
20 Feb 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
I'm boreddddddddddd
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
20 Feb 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
I'm good!! How are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu??Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:49How are youuuuuuuuuuu
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Feb 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
Honestly- i feel bad for you lol it aint easy finding something to do
20 Feb 2024, 15:05
Let's Chat!
Bored, tired, and wanting to go home funny when home isn't a place anymore its a person I'm working on the starter but i got to wait for Coco to answer for a lil bacground lore for him and kiethLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:04I'm good!! How are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu??Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:49How are youuuuuuuuuuu
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |