Back 4531 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*dances*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, Tracey.

Aw, Brian. I like to tease you. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48 Good morning, Tracey.

Aw, Brian. I like to tease you. <3
Thank you Kate!!! See BRIAN

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lillllllllllllllllllssssssss


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48 Lillllllllllllllllllssssssss
Kikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:49
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48 Lillllllllllllllllllssssssss
Kikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
How are youuuuuuuuuuu


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48 Good morning, Tracey.

Aw, Brian. I like to tease you. <3
Thank you Kate!!! See BRIAN
I dont want either of you to start this again-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:50
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48 Good morning, Tracey.

Aw, Brian. I like to tease you. <3
Thank you Kate!!! See BRIAN
I dont want either of you to start this again-
Goodness. But, it's fun. <3 <3 <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:53
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:50
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48 Good morning, Tracey.

Aw, Brian. I like to tease you. <3
Thank you Kate!!! See BRIAN
I dont want either of you to start this again-
Goodness. But, it's fun. <3 <3 <3
Well you can stop for now le girl be ignoring me
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:57
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:53
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:50
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 14:48 Good morning, Tracey.

Aw, Brian. I like to tease you. <3
Thank you Kate!!! See BRIAN
I dont want either of you to start this again-
Goodness. But, it's fun. <3 <3 <3
Well you can stop for now le girl be ignoring me
aww! I'm sorry. Show her how great of a guy you are.
Back 4531 / 18141