Back 4526 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

independence...... no thank you!! i'm too lazy 😝

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
It is
Paige true but i have overprotective parents hovering 24/7

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
:shock2:

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:27 Wow so you are not working today because of car?
Um... Yeah! I tried booking a taxi and tried hailing one I couldn't get one. :( :cry2: so no work
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 10:50
Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:27 Wow so you are not working today because of car?
Um... Yeah! I tried booking a taxi and tried hailing one I couldn't get one. :( :cry2: so no work
Ah I hope it'll be fine for you and next time you won't have problem with car

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 11:11
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 10:50
Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:27 Wow so you are not working today because of car?
Um... Yeah! I tried booking a taxi and tried hailing one I couldn't get one. :( :cry2: so no work
Ah I hope it'll be fine for you and next time you won't have problem with car
Yeah I hope so too :D
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright... In pain sorta. My left foot has been really painful lately. How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I hope it will be better soon for you with your leg
I'm good

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
oh no, what happened? :(

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4526 / 18141