20 Feb 2024, 07:25
Let's Chat!
It is
Paige true but i have overprotective parents hovering 24/7
Paige true but i have overprotective parents hovering 24/7
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Feb 2024, 07:46
Let's Chat!
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
20 Feb 2024, 10:50
Let's Chat!
Um... Yeah! I tried booking a taxi and tried hailing one I couldn't get one.
20 Feb 2024, 11:11
Let's Chat!
Ah I hope it'll be fine for you and next time you won't have problem with carArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 10:50Um... Yeah! I tried booking a taxi and tried hailing one I couldn't get one.![]()
so no work
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
20 Feb 2024, 11:15
Let's Chat!
Yeah I hope so tooLinda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 11:11Ah I hope it'll be fine for you and next time you won't have problem with carArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 10:50Um... Yeah! I tried booking a taxi and tried hailing one I couldn't get one.![]()
so no work
20 Feb 2024, 11:16
Let's Chat!
How are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
20 Feb 2024, 11:20
Let's Chat!
Alright... In pain sorta. My left foot has been really painful lately. How are you?
20 Feb 2024, 11:24
Let's Chat!
I hope it will be better soon for you with your leg
I'm good
I'm good
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
