Back 4518 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:31 Why must you always be online when I mention her?
Boy I'm on 24/7 and have this chat on notifications

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:32
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:31 Why must you always be online when I mention her?
Boy I'm on 24/7 and have this chat on notifications
12 hours left- and Of course you do. Why wouldn't you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:32
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:31 Why must you always be online when I mention her?
Boy I'm on 24/7 and have this chat on notifications
12 hours left- and Of course you do. Why wouldn't you?
Exactly. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at once

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:34
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:32
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:31 Why must you always be online when I mention her?
Boy I'm on 24/7 and have this chat on notifications
12 hours left- and Of course you do. Why wouldn't you?
Exactly. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at once
I was literally just on a call with an old friend-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:35
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:34
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:32
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:31 Why must you always be online when I mention her?
Boy I'm on 24/7 and have this chat on notifications
12 hours left- and Of course you do. Why wouldn't you?
Exactly. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at once
I was literally just on a call with an old friend-
Not her i assume

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:37
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:35
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:34
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:32

Boy I'm on 24/7 and have this chat on notifications
12 hours left- and Of course you do. Why wouldn't you?
Exactly. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at once
I was literally just on a call with an old friend-
Not her i assume
11 hrs left also no It wasn't
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:50
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:37
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:35
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:34
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:33

12 hours left- and Of course you do. Why wouldn't you?
Exactly. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at once
I was literally just on a call with an old friend-
Not her i assume
11 hrs left also no It wasn't
*sighs* you really need an escape. Go get registered and create your ency so you can participate in official events and all

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:54
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:50
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:37
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:35
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:34

Exactly. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at once
I was literally just on a call with an old friend-
Not her i assume
11 hrs left also no It wasn't
*sighs* you really need an escape. Go get registered and create your ency so you can participate in official events and all
im Too focused on something.
Back 4518 / 18141