20 Feb 2024, 00:19
Let's Chat!
Well all be here to see how it goes
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Feb 2024, 00:21
Let's Chat!
I may not, sadly. I have work all day tomorrow. I’ll be leaving my home tomorrow before 6 am and I won’t be going back until after 6:30 pm. Idk if I’ll have enough time to check in.
20 Feb 2024, 00:41
Let's Chat!
Heheh u got thissss
I get to see my crush tmrw too!!
I get to see my crush tmrw too!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Feb 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Feb 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
Shut upDelainie Silverwing wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:43But he don’t like me
But ur crush does
20 Feb 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
HehehehBrian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:44Shut upDelainie Silverwing wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:43But he don’t like me
But ur crush does
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Feb 2024, 00:46
Let's Chat!
20 Feb 2024, 00:48
Let's Chat!
Aww, good luck Brian.
I hope your crush turns around, Delainie.
Hi Rowan!
I hope your crush turns around, Delainie.
Hi Rowan!