19 Feb 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:14Do u have any idea who??Heyo Del! Hey, Lily! Why do I feel like I might need another dueling partner?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 23:20
Let's Chat!
my owls are always openLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:19Unless you're open to me ranting
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 23:22
Let's Chat!
You can always talk to me:) if you’d like we can talk through owlsLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:19Unless you're open to me ranting
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 23:22
Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:19Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:14Do u have any idea who??Heyo Del! Hey, Lily! Why do I feel like I might need another dueling partner?Maybe Sere. She owled me yesterday
19 Feb 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:22Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:19Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:14Do u have any idea who??Heyo Del! Hey, Lily! Why do I feel like I might need another dueling partner?Ooh sure! If u two want to jus both owl me a confirmation n I’ll make the starter post!!Maybe Sere. She owled me yesterday
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 23:24
Let's Chat!
reply posteddddd
kk gotta run yall, time to pratice piano and maybe make sushi! love yall always, take care dearies!
kk gotta run yall, time to pratice piano and maybe make sushi! love yall always, take care dearies!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 23:24
Let's Chat!
Okee!!
Anyways Hru?
Anyways Hru?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 23:25
Let's Chat!
Yea Brownie BestiesBailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:00lmao it'd be fun to Rp that with you - but i love doing it with kim tooKyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:59ReducioBailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:58lmao that's me and the sushiKyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:57Yea hopeflly my mom will let me make itBailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:55
fun!!! glad you're doing well!
ohhh brioche sounds really good too![]()
Also looking for a love interest for Kyle
haha i'd offer bai but she's got kim
Lol
I could never do that to Kim![]()
![]()
we'll have to settle for friends hehe
19 Feb 2024, 23:26
Let's Chat!
[quote]Bye, Bailey! Man, I want sushi now!
I'm good, how 'bout you, Del?
I'm good, how 'bout you, Del?