Back 4510 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:54
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:38 -thinks to self-
-hugs- how's your day been?
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:38 lele!! dela!!
Hey Brownie πŸ‘‹ how are you?
im good!! finishing up school, a little sad there's not taekwondo tonight, but i think im going to make sushi so it'll be alright!
how are you?
Doing good, just fixed up an application I screwed up and worked on my character on Poudlard and thinking about making brioche now. Sushi sounds delicious
fun!!! glad you're doing well!
ohhh brioche sounds really good too :lol:

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:55
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:54
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:38 -thinks to self-
-hugs- how's your day been?
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:38 lele!! dela!!
Hey Brownie πŸ‘‹ how are you?
im good!! finishing up school, a little sad there's not taekwondo tonight, but i think im going to make sushi so it'll be alright!
how are you?
Doing good, just fixed up an application I screwed up and worked on my character on Poudlard and thinking about making brioche now. Sushi sounds delicious
fun!!! glad you're doing well!
ohhh brioche sounds really good too :lol:
Yea hopeflly my mom will let me make it

Also looking for a love interest for Kyle


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:57
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:55
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:54
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:38 -thinks to self-
-hugs- how's your day been?
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39

Hey Brownie πŸ‘‹ how are you?
im good!! finishing up school, a little sad there's not taekwondo tonight, but i think im going to make sushi so it'll be alright!
how are you?
Doing good, just fixed up an application I screwed up and worked on my character on Poudlard and thinking about making brioche now. Sushi sounds delicious
fun!!! glad you're doing well!
ohhh brioche sounds really good too :lol:
Yea hopeflly my mom will let me make it

Also looking for a love interest for Kyle
lmao that's me and the sushi

haha i'd offer bai but she's got kim

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:58
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:57
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:55
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:54
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39

-hugs- how's your day been?


im good!! finishing up school, a little sad there's not taekwondo tonight, but i think im going to make sushi so it'll be alright!
how are you?
Doing good, just fixed up an application I screwed up and worked on my character on Poudlard and thinking about making brioche now. Sushi sounds delicious
fun!!! glad you're doing well!
ohhh brioche sounds really good too :lol:
Yea hopeflly my mom will let me make it

Also looking for a love interest for Kyle
lmao that's me and the sushi

haha i'd offer bai but she's got kim


Lol

I could never do that to Kim :innocent:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I gotta do replies!!!!!!

Tracey has a crush on a slytherin boy
OOC Let's Chat!
Brioche.... it was so good.... but I found out most good tasting breads have high fructose corn syrup in them and that raises blood pressure and cholesterol so I'm staying away from it...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:59
Reducio
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:58
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:57
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:55
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:54

Doing good, just fixed up an application I screwed up and worked on my character on Poudlard and thinking about making brioche now. Sushi sounds delicious
fun!!! glad you're doing well!
ohhh brioche sounds really good too :lol:
Yea hopeflly my mom will let me make it

Also looking for a love interest for Kyle
lmao that's me and the sushi

haha i'd offer bai but she's got kim


Lol

I could never do that to Kim :innocent:
lmao it'd be fun to Rp that with you - but i love doing it with kim too <3
we'll have to settle for friends hehe

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, I mean this IS an officially OOC relationship... ahahaha

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:59
I gotta do replies!!!!!!

Tracey has a crush on a slytherin boy
ohh who???? what year?
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:00 Lol, I mean this IS an officially OOC relationship... ahahaha
lmao always <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 4510 / 18141