Back 4513 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:14
Heyo Del! Hey, Lily! Why do I feel like I might need another dueling partner?
Do u have any idea who??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:19
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:18
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:17 Depressed as you can tell by now exclamation marks
aww im sorry lils - is there anything i can do to help?
Unless you're open to me ranting
my owls are always open <3 feel free to rant away

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:19
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:18
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:17 Depressed as you can tell by now exclamation marks
aww im sorry lils - is there anything i can do to help?
Unless you're open to me ranting
You can always talk to me:) if you’d like we can talk through owls

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:19
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:14
Heyo Del! Hey, Lily! Why do I feel like I might need another dueling partner?
Do u have any idea who??
Maybe Sere. She owled me yesterday

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:22
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:19
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:14
Heyo Del! Hey, Lily! Why do I feel like I might need another dueling partner?
Do u have any idea who??
Maybe Sere. She owled me yesterday
Ooh sure! If u two want to jus both owl me a confirmation n I’ll make the starter post!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'll owl her then!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
reply posteddddd
kk gotta run yall, time to pratice piano and maybe make sushi! love yall always, take care dearies!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Okee!!
Anyways Hru?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:00
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:59
Reducio
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:58
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:57
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:55
fun!!! glad you're doing well!
ohhh brioche sounds really good too :lol:
Yea hopeflly my mom will let me make it

Also looking for a love interest for Kyle
lmao that's me and the sushi

haha i'd offer bai but she's got kim


Lol

I could never do that to Kim :innocent:
lmao it'd be fun to Rp that with you - but i love doing it with kim too <3
we'll have to settle for friends hehe
Yea Brownie Besties


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Bye, Bailey! Man, I want sushi now!

I'm good, how 'bout you, Del?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4513 / 18141