Back 4511 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey Ledges wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:41 BAILEY!!! *snugs* I haven’t been around much, sorry i didnt get to see everyone today, but I’m so busy rn XD

@Elisa Shaskestra
@Lily Isobel McCoire
It's all right.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:02
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:59
I gotta do replies!!!!!!

Tracey has a crush on a slytherin boy
ohh who???? what year?
A first year Klynn Seacrown

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol.

Kaitlyn likes girls, so she’s out too.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:59
I gotta do replies!!!!!!

Tracey has a crush on a slytherin boy
Who!?

I shall tease him!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm gonna try and do some posts sometime today if possible, if I can focus enough. Gah.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Werewolf! Hi! Look at the post above! Imma tell ya anyways. Klynn Seacrown a first year

Man, I gotta do posts too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:59 Brioche.... it was so good.... but I found out most good tasting breads have high fructose corn syrup in them and that raises blood pressure and cholesterol so I'm staying away from it...
Oh fr? I don't think if you make it from home it isn't as bad but I'm not a dietitian or doctor so I don't know much about that and yeah be careful


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ! Hope everybody feels good !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo, Rowan!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:05 Hi ! Hope everybody feels good !
thank you!! and same to you as well!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 4511 / 18141