Back 4504 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:43Perfect, now I need to go see what other teachers he claims are bullying him. I've been trying to get his grades up but he refuses to put in the effort, so for doing that I thank you :D

But how do you feel about us having an unofficial-off schedule parent teacher conference at a coffee shop or somewhere in where we can talk about how we can tone Clark down ;-; because we know he's destructive.


In other words, I did want to invite both you and Galahad out to my house for a brunch. A simple Hogwarts [former/current] faculty meal, perhaps over the summer? :D
Octavius, I'm going to be real with you, I've been teaching this class for two and a half years and none of my students have scared me as much as Clark does. I wish you good luck with him.

As for dinner, you know I would never turn down a good meal.

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Y'all are some interesting adults-
OOC Let's Chat!
Perfect I will say as a disclaimer that Clark and my new son @Ernest Baird will likely be there too

𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇
𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ HoM Profess
•••••••••••••••••••••• Clark • Vladislav
OOC Let's Chat!
I agree with Brian after reading some stuff

Daphne L. Crowley
OOC Let's Chat!
Daphne Crowley wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:54 I agree with Brian after reading some stuff
Ofc you agree daph-
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:37
Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:33 I'm just happy I don't have to do another parent teacher conference after this last one... do I? :sweat: charms (clark's first year)
I figure I toss some Os and Es at that kid and he won't light my classroom on fire.
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:32You’re a bully?
I'm French, dear, we tease as a love language.
lol teasing is deffo a love language for me - lmao that and food

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
not A lot of Commotion on here after I went offline. That's actually kinda shocking because there's a lot of commotion. Twenty-four seven.
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Paige! <3 Good morning to you!
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 21:20 not A lot of Commotion on here after I went offline. That's actually kinda shocking because there's a lot of commotion. Twenty-four seven.
that is how chat ususally is lmao we have had a few mellow weeks and days in there, but typically... chaos

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 4504 / 18141