19 Feb 2024, 19:45
Let's Chat!
Octavius, I'm going to be real with you, I've been teaching this class for two and a half years and none of my students have scared me as much as Clark does. I wish you good luck with him.Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:43Perfect, now I need to go see what other teachers he claims are bullying him. I've been trying to get his grades up but he refuses to put in the effort, so for doing that I thank you![]()
But how do you feel about us having an unofficial-off schedule parent teacher conference at a coffee shop or somewhere in where we can talk about how we can tone Clark down ;-; because we know he's destructive.
In other words, I did want to invite both you and Galahad out to my house for a brunch. A simple Hogwarts [former/current] faculty meal, perhaps over the summer?![]()
As for dinner, you know I would never turn down a good meal.
│ │ | │ │ | STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5 WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20 | │ │ | • Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II • • Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency • | │ │ | │ │ |
19 Feb 2024, 19:49
Let's Chat!
Perfect I will say as a disclaimer that Clark and my new son @Ernest Baird will likely be there too
| 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 |
19 Feb 2024, 20:20
Let's Chat!
lol teasing is deffo a love language for me - lmao that and foodOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:37I figure I toss some Os and Es at that kid and he won't light my classroom on fire.Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:33 I'm just happy I don't have to do another parent teacher conference after this last one... do I?charms (clark's first year)
I'm French, dear, we tease as a love language.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 21:20
Let's Chat!
not A lot of Commotion on here after I went offline. That's actually kinda shocking because there's a lot of commotion. Twenty-four seven.
19 Feb 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
that is how chat ususally is lmao we have had a few mellow weeks and days in there, but typically... chaosBrian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 21:20 not A lot of Commotion on here after I went offline. That's actually kinda shocking because there's a lot of commotion. Twenty-four seven.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade