Back 4501 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Oh no! I honestly forgot about it. Hehe, at least the weekend is almost over! Sorry
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion LΓ©cuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:07
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:06
Orion LΓ©cuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:03 im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
I have no idea what I did but you're welcome.
lol just saving brian from teasing by lils
Usually I am the one teasing people so this is a turn around for me, but Galahad is not here for me to tease right now and Octavius disappeared. I was going to ask why he suddenly turned into the goblin guy from Once Upon a Time and ask why retirement aged him so much--
:lol:
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:09
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:08
What's happening? I'm about to raise the roof hehe, raise the roof by NCT U is very interesting
Bailey brought it up again- I need a break
lmao feel free to tease me all you want

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
I went out for like 20 minutes to this. I have no idea what went on. Lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I don't think Tracey has been teased about anything yet. Don't keep my love on the low low. Low Low by YangYang and Ten is prob my fav song by Ten, cause my WayV bias is in it!

Hehe, same Kaitlyn!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:13 I went out for like 20 minutes to this. I have no idea what went on. Lol.
lmao im gonna head out now - gotta spanish lesson
love yall take care <3 i'll be back in a bit!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Adios, Bailey. Bye, Bailey.

Imho, Kaitlyn wouldn't tease Tracey about her crush.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! I think Kaitlyn is the only IC person Tracey has told her crush to, no one else knows. But OOC Renelle and Del know, I think
OOC Let's Chat!
Aw. IC, Kaitlyn would be honnored to hear that. The only slight change in her behavior would be to pay attention when she sees him in the common room. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4501 / 18141