Back 4500 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:01
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:53 OooooO, Professor bless you, you just gave me an RP idea, my unmotivated mind finally found a muse
Glad to be of service. Been in a writer's block myself on my student account haha.
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:57honestly this makes a lot of sense! it is necessary to have an IC explanation to explain OOC things lmao - we're all human
It's also a fun character storyline. Some have figured it out and refuse to eat the food for example. Meanwhile Winnie gets her memory erased by the elves and her boyfriend far too often. She will never figure it out.
it is!! lol makes everyone's lives more interesting

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:03 im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
I have no idea what I did but you're welcome.

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:03 im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
I have no idea what I did but you're welcome.
You basically gave them a subject change. which im grateful
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:03 im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
I have no idea what I did but you're welcome.
lol just saving brian from teasing by lils

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:06
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:03 im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
I have no idea what I did but you're welcome.
lol just saving brian from teasing by lils
DONT BRING IT UPPP
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:06
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:03 im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
I have no idea what I did but you're welcome.
lol just saving brian from teasing by lils
Usually I am the one teasing people so this is a turn around for me, but Galahad is not here for me to tease right now and Octavius disappeared. I was going to ask why he suddenly turned into the goblin guy from Once Upon a Time and ask why retirement aged him so much--

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]What's happening? I'm about to raise the roof hehe, raise the roof by NCT U is very interesting

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I really have no idea

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:08
What's happening? I'm about to raise the roof hehe, raise the roof by NCT U is very interesting
Bailey brought it up again- I need a break
Back 4500 / 18141