19 Feb 2024, 18:03
Let's Chat!
it is!! lol makes everyone's lives more interestingOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:01Glad to be of service. Been in a writer's block myself on my student account haha.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:53 OooooO, Professor bless you, you just gave me an RP idea, my unmotivated mind finally found a muse
It's also a fun character storyline. Some have figured it out and refuse to eat the food for example. Meanwhile Winnie gets her memory erased by the elves and her boyfriend far too often. She will never figure it out.Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:57honestly this makes a lot of sense! it is necessary to have an IC explanation to explain OOC things lmao - we're all human
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 18:03
Let's Chat!
im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
19 Feb 2024, 18:04
Let's Chat!
I have no idea what I did but you're welcome.Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:03 im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
│ │ | │ │ | STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5 WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20 | │ │ | • Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II • • Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency • | │ │ | │ │ |
19 Feb 2024, 18:04
Let's Chat!
You basically gave them a subject change. which im gratefulOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:04I have no idea what I did but you're welcome.Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:03 im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
19 Feb 2024, 18:06
Let's Chat!
lol just saving brian from teasing by lilsOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:04I have no idea what I did but you're welcome.Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:03 im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 18:06
Let's Chat!
DONT BRING IT UPPPBailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:06lol just saving brian from teasing by lilsOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:04I have no idea what I did but you're welcome.Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:03 im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
19 Feb 2024, 18:07
Let's Chat!
Usually I am the one teasing people so this is a turn around for me, but Galahad is not here for me to tease right now and Octavius disappeared. I was going to ask why he suddenly turned into the goblin guy from Once Upon a Time and ask why retirement aged him so much--Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:06lol just saving brian from teasing by lilsOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:04I have no idea what I did but you're welcome.Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:03 im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
│ │ | │ │ | STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5 WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20 | │ │ | • Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II • • Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency • | │ │ | │ │ |
19 Feb 2024, 18:08
Let's Chat!
[quote]What's happening? I'm about to raise the roof hehe, raise the roof by NCT U is very interesting
19 Feb 2024, 18:09
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:08Bailey brought it up again- I need a breakWhat's happening? I'm about to raise the roof hehe, raise the roof by NCT U is very interesting