19 Feb 2024, 18:10
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh no! I honestly forgot about it. Hehe, at least the weekend is almost over! Sorry
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Feb 2024, 18:12
Let's Chat!
Orion LΓ©cuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:07Usually I am the one teasing people so this is a turn around for me, but Galahad is not here for me to tease right now and Octavius disappeared. I was going to ask why he suddenly turned into the goblin guy from Once Upon a Time and ask why retirement aged him so much--Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:06lol just saving brian from teasing by lilsOrion LΓ©cuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:04I have no idea what I did but you're welcome.Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:03 im glad professor actual joined this because he helped with the situation that was happening- THANK YOU
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:09lmao feel free to tease me all you wantTracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:08Bailey brought it up again- I need a breakWhat's happening? I'm about to raise the roof hehe, raise the roof by NCT U is very interesting
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 18:13
Let's Chat!
I went out for like 20 minutes to this. I have no idea what went on. Lol.
19 Feb 2024, 18:14
Let's Chat!
[quote]I don't think Tracey has been teased about anything yet. Don't keep my love on the low low. Low Low by YangYang and Ten is prob my fav song by Ten, cause my WayV bias is in it!
Hehe, same Kaitlyn!
Hehe, same Kaitlyn!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Feb 2024, 18:15
Let's Chat!
lmao im gonna head out now - gotta spanish lessonKaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:13 I went out for like 20 minutes to this. I have no idea what went on. Lol.
love yall take care
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 18:16
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hasta luego! See you later
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Feb 2024, 18:23
Let's Chat!
Adios, Bailey. Bye, Bailey.
Imho, Kaitlyn wouldn't tease Tracey about her crush.
Imho, Kaitlyn wouldn't tease Tracey about her crush.
19 Feb 2024, 18:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! I think Kaitlyn is the only IC person Tracey has told her crush to, no one else knows. But OOC Renelle and Del know, I think
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Feb 2024, 18:29
Let's Chat!
Aw. IC, Kaitlyn would be honnored to hear that. The only slight change in her behavior would be to pay attention when she sees him in the common room.
19 Feb 2024, 18:48
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ