Back 4474 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'd love to apply for prefect too, but not really sure how to lol... for now, I'll just give Delainie the chance :lol:

I'm happy to duel anyone... but I don't have TOO many dueling spells (just to keep in note).

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:54
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:52 Oh right

I’d loveeee to be prefect lol. I think I’ve applied twice
Oh lord. Now I'm nervous. NOW I NEED EXPERIENCE MORE!!! *goes to check word counts, find rulebreakers, continue to take notes on moderating*
Haha
Don’t worry I was rejected both times

Paige maybe you’d like to duel Ara?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:56
I'd love to apply for prefect too, but not really sure how to lol... for now, I'll just give Delainie the chance :lol:

I'm happy to duel anyone... but I don't have TOO many dueling spells (just to keep in note).
You have all first year. Incendio is a good one to use

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmm how do you apply to be a prefect?

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
When someone else steps down, they open up applications, it would be posted in the bulletin board

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:54 Ooo, good to know.

Sorry, Rowan, not me. I already have a date partner.
Me! I'm replying by the way! Just a little busy!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 23:56
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:54 Ooo, good to know.

Sorry, Rowan, not me. I already have a date partner.
Me! I'm replying by the way! Just a little busy!
Feel free to take your time! I can wait. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hey guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4474 / 18141