Back 4472 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I think you’ll be fine, Brian. Why don’t you ask to practice with her?

As much as I’d love to, Lily, I have no spells in my trunk (yet).
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:30 I think you’ll be fine, Brian. Why don’t you ask to practice with her?

As much as I’d love to, Lily, I have no spells in my trunk (yet).
Oh right. Well anyone??? I really need experience to apply for prefect

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I’d love to have Kaitlyn join the dueling team, but yeah, I need time to write more homework, too.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh yeah

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
😓 finished Helping her
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:38 😓 finished Helping her
AWESOME

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:38
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:38 😓 finished Helping her
AWESOME
She is one tough cookie
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:40 Hiii
ello again
Back 4472 / 18141