18 Feb 2024, 22:30
Let's Chat!
I think you’ll be fine, Brian. Why don’t you ask to practice with her?
As much as I’d love to, Lily, I have no spells in my trunk (yet).
As much as I’d love to, Lily, I have no spells in my trunk (yet).
18 Feb 2024, 22:32
Let's Chat!
Oh right. Well anyone??? I really need experience to apply for prefectKaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:30 I think you’ll be fine, Brian. Why don’t you ask to practice with her?
As much as I’d love to, Lily, I have no spells in my trunk (yet).
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 22:37
Let's Chat!
I’d love to have Kaitlyn join the dueling team, but yeah, I need time to write more homework, too.
18 Feb 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
Oh yeah
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
AWESOME
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
She is one tough cookie
18 Feb 2024, 22:40
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
finished Helping her