18 Feb 2024, 01:00
Let's Chat!
i wish-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:58*sighs* Hi Brian!!!! Is your 5 day weekend over yetBrian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:27 im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.
18 Feb 2024, 01:05
Let's Chat!
Welp you're getting closerBrian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 01:00i wish-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:58*sighs* Hi Brian!!!! Is your 5 day weekend over yetBrian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:27 im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 01:09
Let's Chat!
i wish The weekend would just hurry up for once.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 01:05Welp you're getting closerBrian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 01:00i wish-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:58*sighs* Hi Brian!!!! Is your 5 day weekend over yetBrian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:27 im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.![]()
18 Feb 2024, 01:38
Let's Chat!
I didn't expect quite a few people answering my silly question-Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:44Kaitlyn would. And she does trust Annette.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 22:43 Random but,
Would anyone here can handle being in the same room with my character and trust her? โ ( แ ใโ )๏ผฟ

But hey I'm glad to hear thagh
To somehow trust Annette's presence near them
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Feb 2024, 01:40
Let's Chat!
Hii
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
18 Feb 2024, 01:48
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
18 Feb 2024, 02:06
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yah! I have to do four replies! And I'm also keeping you waiting, I'm really sorry Kaitlyn!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
18 Feb 2024, 02:21
Let's Chat!
I have to do like A MILLION reply's, ughh, also I need to do howork to get some spells...
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 โ Evasion 6 โ wisdom 5 โ Accuracy 6 โStrength 3 โArcane Power 8 |
18 Feb 2024, 02:21
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish