Back 4412 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I think the professors give you extra credit for that XD

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish XD

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 13:55 Yeah... I keep accidently writing 600 words for 250 ones. Now if only I could channel that for real rps...
I get you. Sometimes I have to force myself to make the word count, and sometimes I'm writing 600 words on a 200 word rp post...it varies.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
anyway, i'm going to go to bed... night guys!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emiline!

Good night Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
night Paige

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn HEY, how are you

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 14:30 Kaitlyn HEY, how are you
I’m alright! How about you?
Be careful about double posting. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!!!

Pls remember Emiline no double posting. You van always edit your post

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4412 / 18141