16 Feb 2024, 13:29
Let's Chat!
Yes. Yes! Although I’m currently attempting to write a homework for here. My apologies for my lateness.
16 Feb 2024, 13:36
Let's Chat!
don't worry about it! at least you have the motivation lol... mind you, i did do one today-
16 Feb 2024, 13:40
Let's Chat!
I really need to get cracking on my homework...I just find that I only do the rp and take too long to do anything else.
16 Feb 2024, 13:42
Let's Chat!
Mine are often long and take me a while to write, which is why I have next to no motivation half the time. This one will take me a while, too.
16 Feb 2024, 13:43
Let's Chat!
the rp part is the part that always makes me have second thoughts about completing homework... it just takes too long![]()
16 Feb 2024, 13:52
Let's Chat!
Ikr. Astronomy and Potions are the ones that usually don't have rpsPaige Mallary wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 13:43the rp part is the part that always makes me have second thoughts about completing homework... it just takes too long![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
16 Feb 2024, 13:53
Let's Chat!
Aww! *hugs Minnie*
I enjoy the rp part, too. I just have to remember the anonymity for it. Like Kaitlyn, I try to be through with the homework (and end up writing way more than I should).
I enjoy the rp part, too. I just have to remember the anonymity for it. Like Kaitlyn, I try to be through with the homework (and end up writing way more than I should).
16 Feb 2024, 13:55
Let's Chat!
Yeah... I keep accidently writing 600 words for 250 ones. Now if only I could channel that for real rps...
|
|