14 Feb 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
oh geez thats a long way to goKaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:02about an hour and a half or so.Jam Chong wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:57im great actually, thanks for asking! i hope work flies by for you, how long until you get off?
hopefully it doesnt get too boring for you
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
14 Feb 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
*kisses back*Bailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:59@Lily Isobel McCoire
*Picks Lily off her feet and kisses her*
@Brian Phillips why???
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Feb 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
Because My crush texted saying she had to go and then said something
(wahh)
14 Feb 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
so far im tired not the best v-day
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
14 Feb 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
Hii. Just got back from school! How was everyone’s day??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Feb 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
thank you
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
14 Feb 2024, 22:11
Let's Chat!
Uneventful. But I did get the pet I applied for yesterdayDelainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:10 Hii. Just got back from school! How was everyone’s day??
14 Feb 2024, 22:12
Let's Chat!
Lol. Yayyyyy congrats!!!Alyx Aberd wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:11Uneventful. But I did get the pet I applied for yesterdayDelainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:10 Hii. Just got back from school! How was everyone’s day??![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Feb 2024, 22:13
Let's Chat!
So fun! I got lots of candy from my friends!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:12Lol. Yayyyyy congrats!!!Alyx Aberd wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:11Uneventful. But I did get the pet I applied for yesterdayDelainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:10 Hii. Just got back from school! How was everyone’s day??![]()
|
|