14 Feb 2024, 21:52
Let's Chat!
lol I didn’t nickname her strawberry for nothing! (Actually, it was for her hair.) And why blush when I say the truth? @Lily Isobel McCoire
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
14 Feb 2024, 21:57
Let's Chat!
Because it's super sweet lol. You are special too loveBailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:52 lol I didn’t nickname her strawberry for nothing! (Actually, it was for her hair.) And why blush when I say the truth? @Lily Isobel McCoire
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Feb 2024, 21:57
Let's Chat!
im great actually, thanks for asking! i hope work flies by for you, how long until you get off?
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
14 Feb 2024, 21:59
Let's Chat!
*Picks Lily off her feet and kisses her*
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
14 Feb 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
about an hour and a half or so.Jam Chong wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:57im great actually, thanks for asking! i hope work flies by for you, how long until you get off?