13 Feb 2024, 13:31
Let's Chat!
Heh…Kaitlyn, if u want to check it out, I think it should be at the top of the Great Lake, with the name, “A Flower For A Crush.”
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 13:34
Let's Chat!
Oh, I've been reading it.Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:31 Heh…Kaitlyn, if u want to check it out, I think it should be at the top of the Great Lake, with the name, “A Flower For A Crush.”
13 Feb 2024, 13:37
Let's Chat!
Bailey, you grew up so fastBailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:31 Heh…Kaitlyn, if u want to check it out, I think it should be at the top of the Great Lake, with the name, “A Flower For A Crush.”
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
13 Feb 2024, 13:40
Let's Chat!
Maybe a bit too fast……
Kaitlyn, so you’ve been spying on Lily and I??? *gasp* So you heard everything! *cue dramatic music*
Kaitlyn, so you’ve been spying on Lily and I??? *gasp* So you heard everything! *cue dramatic music*
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 13:54
Let's Chat!
Dont yell at Kaitlyn, I dragged her with me
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
13 Feb 2024, 13:55
Let's Chat!
Hi Elisa!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:37Bailey, you grew up so fastBailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:31 Heh…Kaitlyn, if u want to check it out, I think it should be at the top of the Great Lake, with the name, “A Flower For A Crush.”
Hey, you just invited me to look.Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:40 Maybe a bit too fast……
Kaitlyn, so you’ve been spying on Lily and I??? *gasp* So you heard everything! *cue dramatic music*
13 Feb 2024, 13:57
Let's Chat!
Heya Kait!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:55Hi Elisa!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:37Bailey, you grew up so fastBailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:31 Heh…Kaitlyn, if u want to check it out, I think it should be at the top of the Great Lake, with the name, “A Flower For A Crush.”![]()
Gah the romance made me sick
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
13 Feb 2024, 14:01
Let's Chat!
Wdym? It’s perfect!
Kaitlyn, do u think Lily x Bailey romance is gross?
Kaitlyn, do u think Lily x Bailey romance is gross?
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 14:20
Let's Chat!
Not at all gross, It just is calling me single in 100 languagesBailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 14:01 Wdym? It’s perfect!
Kaitlyn, do u think Lily x Bailey romance is gross?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!