Back 4300 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heh…Kaitlyn, if u want to check it out, I think it should be at the top of the Great Lake, with the name, “A Flower For A Crush.”

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:31 Heh…Kaitlyn, if u want to check it out, I think it should be at the top of the Great Lake, with the name, “A Flower For A Crush.”
Oh, I've been reading it. :) <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:31 Heh…Kaitlyn, if u want to check it out, I think it should be at the top of the Great Lake, with the name, “A Flower For A Crush.”
Bailey, you grew up so fast

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe a bit too fast……
Kaitlyn, so you’ve been spying on Lily and I??? *gasp* So you heard everything! *cue dramatic music*

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Dont yell at Kaitlyn, I dragged her with me

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:37
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:31 Heh…Kaitlyn, if u want to check it out, I think it should be at the top of the Great Lake, with the name, “A Flower For A Crush.”
Bailey, you grew up so fast
Hi Elisa! <3

Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:40 Maybe a bit too fast……
Kaitlyn, so you’ve been spying on Lily and I??? *gasp* So you heard everything! *cue dramatic music*
Hey, you just invited me to look.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:37
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:31 Heh…Kaitlyn, if u want to check it out, I think it should be at the top of the Great Lake, with the name, “A Flower For A Crush.”
Bailey, you grew up so fast
Hi Elisa! <3
Heya Kait!

Gah the romance made me sick :sick:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Wdym? It’s perfect!

Kaitlyn, do u think Lily x Bailey romance is gross?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
I don’t find it gross, I find it sweet. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 14:01 Wdym? It’s perfect!

Kaitlyn, do u think Lily x Bailey romance is gross?
Not at all gross, It just is calling me single in 100 languages :cry2:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 4300 / 18141