13 Feb 2024, 01:34
Let's Chat!
13 Feb 2024, 01:47
Let's Chat!
13 Feb 2024, 01:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]I was in middle school when I got my first bf, dated once in high school, then never dated again until I met my bf, and he proposed to me on my b'day!
13 Feb 2024, 02:00
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:59AWWW I LOVE THATI was in middle school when I got my first bf, dated once in high school, then never dated again until I met my bf, and he proposed to me on my b'day!
13 Feb 2024, 02:54
Let's Chat!
13 Feb 2024, 02:55
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:59Awwwww! How cute!I was in middle school when I got my first bf, dated once in high school, then never dated again until I met my bf, and he proposed to me on my b'day!
In other news, my jobs tomorrow are already closed due to this snow storm we’re expected to get.