Back 4259 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:bye:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
I am super jealous. I need a pet, but I don't have any money!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:58 Oh yeah-I should remember that, I did a presentation on her in 5th grade.
Lol! <3 there is another reason why I chose that name, but idk how much of that I can say on here. *shrugs*
Kyle Diaz wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:03:bye:
Hi Kyle!

Minnie Duke wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:04 I am super jealous. I need a pet, but I don't have any money!
I totally get that. 10 sickles a day takes time to add up. But, totally worth it to get the pet you want. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
I mean the boost when ravenclaw won was also nice...

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning all!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hi, im eating cake for dinner

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll yummm

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:51
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:47
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:42
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:23
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:21

How are you brother <3 *pokes nose*
I am all great brother,just vibing and listening to Taylor Swift. How are you? <3 *giggles and pokes back*
Go get a room to do all this poking -00( ¬ _¬)
Don't be jealous, that's my brother 😂
I am not jealous, I trust Lucian

*whispers* But what if I am jealous, Mr.Anderson? ¬‿¬
That would be cute if you go jealous, Mrs Anderson!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:01
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:23
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:21
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:18
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:36

Aaaaaaaaaatlasssssssss *poke*
Luuuuuuuccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *pokes again*
How are you brother <3 *pokes nose*
I am all great brother,just vibing and listening to Taylor Swift. How are you? <3 *giggles and pokes back*
What song is on? Glad you’re great!! I’m okay! Just eating a late lunch. Going to play on my playstation soon tho. *pokes ribs*
Now I am listening to love is embarrassing by Olivia Rodrigo! Have fun!🥳
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:42
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:23
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:21
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:18
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:36

Aaaaaaaaaatlasssssssss *poke*
Luuuuuuuccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *pokes again*
How are you brother <3 *pokes nose*
I am all great brother,just vibing and listening to Taylor Swift. How are you? <3 *giggles and pokes back*
Go get a room to do all this poking -00( ¬ _¬)
awww do you want to be poked too?

@Atlas Anderson I’ve never heard of that one!! enjoy yourself mate!

and for the record: love ain’t embarrassing ^^

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian just sitting on the railing on the astronomy tower. (That would be me)
Back 4259 / 18141