Back 4257 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey Ledges wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:03 Noooooooooo!!! *muffled sobbing*
Wanna cry together?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:02
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:32
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 04:24 Who won what?
The Chiefs!!!!
heck yeah! That's my team and they won back to back! 😆
Me too!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha what's funnier is San Francisco fell for the same play as the eagles the very last play 😂
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:36
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:25
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:09 Probably busy as it’s Monday. Work school etc etc.

Hello though!
*Pokes*
Aaaaaaaaaatlasssssssss *poke*
Luuuuuuuccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *pokes again*
OOC Let's Chat!
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:18
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:36
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:25
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:09 Probably busy as it’s Monday. Work school etc etc.

Hello though!
*Pokes*
Aaaaaaaaaatlasssssssss *poke*
Luuuuuuuccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *pokes again*
How are you brother <3 *pokes nose*

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:21
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:18
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:36
Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:25
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:09 Probably busy as it’s Monday. Work school etc etc.

Hello though!
*Pokes*
Aaaaaaaaaatlasssssssss *poke*
Luuuuuuuccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *pokes again*
How are you brother <3 *pokes nose*
I am all great brother,just vibing and listening to Taylor Swift. How are you? <3 *giggles and pokes back*
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:59
Quinn Brook wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:56 Good Morning Kaitlyn! @Kaitlyn Connor
*hugs* Hi Quinn! Kaitlyn will be impressed by your pirouette on the ice in the skating topic. Idk if she’ll actually see it though.
Still can't belive Quinn acually made it! Btw sorry my letter responce is taking a while, I have been studying for my huge facs test (family and consumer science)

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
OOOOOOH have fun!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:29 Good morning everyone!
Good morning, Minnie! <3
Quinn Brook wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:59
Quinn Brook wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:56 Good Morning Kaitlyn! @Kaitlyn Connor
*hugs* Hi Quinn! Kaitlyn will be impressed by your pirouette on the ice in the skating topic. Idk if she’ll actually see it though.
Still can't belive Quinn acually made it! Btw sorry my letter responce is taking a while, I have been studying for my huge facs test (family and consumer science)
Take all the time you need, I can wait, it’s fine. :)

Oh, and I got a pet since writing that letter. I don’t think I can acknowledge that though.
Back 4257 / 18141