12 Feb 2024, 14:03
Let's Chat!
12 Feb 2024, 14:08
Let's Chat!
Lol!Quinn Brook wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:58 Oh yeah-I should remember that, I did a presentation on her in 5th grade.
Hi Kyle!
I totally get that. 10 sickles a day takes time to add up. But, totally worth it to get the pet you want.
12 Feb 2024, 14:13
Let's Chat!
I mean the boost when ravenclaw won was also nice...
|
|
12 Feb 2024, 14:24
Let's Chat!
Morning all!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Feb 2024, 14:25
Let's Chat!
hi, im eating cake for dinner
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
12 Feb 2024, 14:26
Let's Chat!
Loll yummm
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Feb 2024, 14:37
Let's Chat!
That would be cute if you go jealous, Mrs Anderson!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:51I am not jealous, I trust LucianAtlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:47Don't be jealous, that's my brotherElisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:42Go get a room to do all this poking -00( ¬ _¬)Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:23I am all great brother,just vibing and listening to Taylor Swift. How are you?*giggles and pokes back*
![]()
*whispers* But what if I am jealous, Mr.Anderson? ¬‿¬
Now I am listening to love is embarrassing by Olivia Rodrigo! Have fun!Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 14:01What song is on? Glad you’re great!! I’m okay! Just eating a late lunch. Going to play on my playstation soon tho. *pokes ribs*Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:23I am all great brother,just vibing and listening to Taylor Swift. How are you?Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:21How are you brother*pokes nose*
*giggles and pokes back*
12 Feb 2024, 14:41
Let's Chat!
awww do you want to be poked too?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:42Go get a room to do all this poking -00( ¬ _¬)Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:23I am all great brother,just vibing and listening to Taylor Swift. How are you?Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 13:21How are you brother*pokes nose*
*giggles and pokes back*
@Atlas Anderson I’ve never heard of that one!! enjoy yourself mate!
and for the record: love ain’t embarrassing
12 Feb 2024, 14:47
Let's Chat!
Brian just sitting on the railing on the astronomy tower. (That would be me)