Back 4240 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:16
I'm helping my sis with her homework, so I have no idea what's happening
Aww that's sweet of you <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:14 *sending all the positive vibes*

It's currently 10 - 6.
Yesss ok we be getting there!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:16
Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:16
I'm helping my sis with her homework, so I have no idea what's happening
Aww that's sweet of you <3
She's asking for help in social studies, and I almost failed that subject!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:21
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:16
Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:16
I'm helping my sis with her homework, so I have no idea what's happening
Aww that's sweet of you <3
She's asking for help in social studies, and I almost failed that subject!
Oh no :sweatingbullets:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yeah, but it's only note taking

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok gonna log off for the night- love y’all take care <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Bye, Bailey!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Byeee

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:23 Ok gonna log off for the night- love y’all take care <3
Bye, Bailey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Herrrooo
Back 4240 / 18141