12 Feb 2024, 02:16
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:16Aww that's sweet of youI'm helping my sis with her homework, so I have no idea what's happening
12 Feb 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
Yesss ok we be getting there!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Feb 2024, 02:21
Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:16Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:16Aww that's sweet of youI'm helping my sis with her homework, so I have no idea what's happening
She's asking for help in social studies, and I almost failed that subject!
12 Feb 2024, 02:22
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:21Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:16Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:16Aww that's sweet of youI'm helping my sis with her homework, so I have no idea what's happening
Oh noShe's asking for help in social studies, and I almost failed that subject!
12 Feb 2024, 02:23
Let's Chat!
Ok gonna log off for the night- love y’all take care
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Feb 2024, 02:28
Let's Chat!