Back 4239 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:05 Why r the Chiefs loosinggggg
they are? :eyes: oh no!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:02
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:00
Bailey Ledges wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 20:27 Guys I’m legit tryna convince Delainie to hope 49ers win. Oh yea, what’s up Bailey?
lol just seeing this now- not much! Had a chill afternoon, read the rest of my book and then had some friends over for dinner! Now just chilling, mentally preparing for this upcoming week (simply cause it’s gonna be busy)
Good luck! You can do it <3
I have a busy week coming up as well...
Good luck to you, too, Genny! <3

Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:04
I have busy week too! Replies will be slow -dies-
Good luck to you too, Tracey!

I’ll also be busy too with IRL work by the end of the week. Oof. :(
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds like we all have a busy week coming up 😂

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha! Yes... well, we can do it!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes we can!!! *manifesting all the positive vibes and such for everyone*

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
*sends positive vibes to bailey*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:06
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:05 Why r the Chiefs loosinggggg
they are? :eyes: oh no!
I haven’t been downstairs where the games on in a few mins but last I checked it was 10-3…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
*sending all the positive vibes*

It's currently 10 - 6.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:12 *sends positive vibes to bailey*
<3
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 02:14 *sending all the positive vibes*

It's currently 10 - 6.
<3

Honestly I forgot about the superbowl until now lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm helping my sis with her homework, so I have no idea what's happening

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4239 / 18141