Back 4233 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:44
Bailey Ledges wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:40 Hm….I don’t have any replies bc I have like two RP’s.
Oh! Do you want to do one with me?
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:38 Hru??
Gooooood!!! You?
Good too!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:45
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:44
Bailey Ledges wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:40 Hm….I don’t have any replies bc I have like two RP’s.
Oh! Do you want to do one with me?
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:38 Hru??
Gooooood!!! You?
Good too!!
Great! LOL! Delainie we should do a RP together as well!! We don't have one, right?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 15:52 Testing...

https://i.imgur.com/6FNtsLO.png
i'm not sure if anyone has told you yet... i'm too lazy to scroll through the posts :lol:

if you have discord, you can post an image in there and then open it in a new tab.

otherwise, an alternative option is to search 'convert image to link' and scroll until you find an option that says Ezgif. then insert the image and open it in a new tab and copy the link.

hope this helps <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:47
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:45
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:44
Bailey Ledges wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:40 Hm….I don’t have any replies bc I have like two RP’s.
Oh! Do you want to do one with me?
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:38 Hru??
Gooooood!!! You?
Good too!!
Great! LOL! Delainie we should do a RP together as well!! We don't have one, right?
Sure! But my replies are kinda slow rn, and I’m focusing on moderating a duel atm:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:51
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:47
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:45
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:44
Bailey Ledges wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:40 Hm….I don’t have any replies bc I have like two RP’s.
Oh! Do you want to do one with me?
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:38 Hru??
Gooooood!!! You?
Good too!!
Great! LOL! Delainie we should do a RP together as well!! We don't have one, right?
Sure! But my replies are kinda slow rn, and I’m focusing on moderating a duel atm:)
I owled you ;)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:53
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:51
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:47
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:45
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:44

Oh! Do you want to do one with me?



Gooooood!!! You?
Good too!!
Great! LOL! Delainie we should do a RP together as well!! We don't have one, right?
Sure! But my replies are kinda slow rn, and I’m focusing on moderating a duel atm:)
I owled you ;)
Okee:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 22:50
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 15:52 Testing...

https://i.imgur.com/6FNtsLO.png
i'm not sure if anyone has told you yet... i'm too lazy to scroll through the posts :lol:

if you have discord, you can post an image in there and then open it in a new tab.

otherwise, an alternative option is to search 'convert image to link' and scroll until you find an option that says Ezgif. then insert the image and open it in a new tab and copy the link.

hope this helps <3
I do. I think it's the site because other people have had similar problems.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyy Delainie

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
Back 4233 / 18141