Back 4212 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Guitar is the best !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 21:17 Hehe Violin has more solos tho.
Shush. No one asked (jk. but viola is better)

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmmmmm……Violin is more beautiful if u like romantic pieces…..Also, IDK if I’m happy with Bailey’s picture

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 13:56 Good morning! <3
Morning!!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 14:05 Morning Bailey!
Hehe morning!! Well afternoon but whatever lmao
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 14:06 Yello Hogwarts
Hiya darling -hugs-
Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 20:57 Does anyone play piano?
I do! And bai does as well!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
My guitars acoustic, idk how to play any other type haha. But I’m still not that good, pretty new

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh I play Violin and piano. But gtg for now.. …y’all have a good rest of the evening and talk to you tmrw.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
I play piano!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Byeee Bailey!

That’s cool Marcie!! I have one, no one in my family plays it tho lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

We're talking about instruments?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

Lol yup

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4212 / 18141