Back 4205 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

So you’re Atlas! Ppl told me all about u in the Slytherin OOC chat

Hi Rowan!!
Hi Genevieve!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello :)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 17:25 So you’re Atlas! Ppl told me all about u in the Slytherin OOC chat

Hi Rowan!!
Hi Genevieve!
Yes haha, I saw the chat but couldn't hop in on time. They are making me famous XD. Welcome to Hogwarts ^^
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
G'morning !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

@Tracey Bailey, I got the bunny. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! Now Tiger has a friend!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
heyy

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 17:30 Hi everyone!

@Tracey Bailey, I got the bunny. :)
Sooooooooooooooooo cute !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok umm it’s 01:33 I guess time to sleep :sleep:

I mean tbh I had a two hour nap in the afternoon so yeah, that messed up my sleep schedule

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
Back 4205 / 18141